If you want to cancel your MetroPCS service or the Metro by T-Mobile Line, we are here to help you. Just follow the guide below to cancel the MetroPCS subscription to your data plan or phone line.
Guide to Cancel MetroPCS Service
There are two options to cancel MetroPCS Services: with iPhone or online.
- Call Metro by T-Mobile helpline number at 1-888-863-8768.
- Provide all the necessary personal information to the customer service representative.
- The representative will ask you about the reason why you want to cancel Metro PCS service.
- Now, provide the reason for canceling your subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation process.
To cancel service online, you need to contact the Metro T-Mobile staff by either emailing them or connecting with them through: https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/contact-us. To cancel only your Metro PCS plan you will need to log into your Metro by T-Mobile account or use the official app to update or downgrade your plan.
At MetroPCSBill.com, Contributors are a team of writers and researchers who create content around MetroPCS services. They are dedicated to creating quality, accurate, and helpful material for readers.