Know everything about Vix with Metro by T-Mobile.
Now, Metro by T-Mobile (Metro PCS) customers can get Vix Plus on any of the unlimited plans.
What is Vix Plus?
Vix Plus is the largest Spanish-language streaming service that allows users to watch original series, movies, and live sports coverage. It presents diverse entertainment programs and covers over 4,000 hours of live soccer coverage in the region. Most notably, ViX+ is the sole Spanish-language streaming platform that covers the matches of the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, and Conference League.
How to Activate Vix on Metro T-Mobile(Metro PCS)?
- First, you have to join an unlimited Metro by T-Mobile plan. Only voice wireless customers on eligible voice plans are able to join Metro PCS. It must be noted that Metro home lines and non-voice lines are not eligible to use Vix Plus.
- The next step is to log in to your Metro by T-Mobile My Account.
- Choose the phone line you wish to enhance with additional services.
- Once you have accessed your line, navigate to the “add services” option to explore the range of services available to you.
- Among the services displayed in the “data” section of the “add services” page, you will find the “ViX+ on Us” service, which is valid for a period of 12 months. To select this service, mark the checkbox beside it, and then proceed to the bottom of the page to confirm your selection.
- On the subsequent “review order” screen, ensure that “ViX+ on Us” is listed, and finalize your purchase by clicking the “Checkout” button.
- In 24-48 hours, you will get a text message with a link to redeem Vix+ ON US.
- Enter your personal details and click submit.
- Now, a link will appear that will redirect you to Vix Plus.
About Vix Plus and T-Mobile
Vix Plus is also available on T- Mobile along with Metro PCS. The partnership with Vix Plus is quite beneficial as T-Mobile is the largest wireless telecommunications network for Spanish-speaking customers in the USA. This will bring the customers closer to the company, creating good brand loyalty that will also attract new users.
Note: T-Mobile bought Metro PCS a few years back and that’s why it is now rebranded as Metro by T-Mobile.
Hi, I publish helpful information about Metro by T-Mobile and the telecommunication industry. With a keen interest in technology and its impact on communication, I am passionate about researching and writing about the latest trends, innovations, and developments in the telecommunications industry.