This is a guide on how to unlock MetroPCS phone.
If you want to unlock your MetroPCS phone right now, we have discussed two easy methods to do that here. Just follow the instructions and you will get your Metro phone unlocked in no time.
How To Unlock the Metro PCS Phone
- The phone is used for at least 180 Days.
- Phone number of the unlocked device.
- Name on Account.
- Account Billing Pin.
- Account Email Address.
To unlock MetroPCS phone, follow the steps:
- Contact MetroPCS Customer Care Number 1-888-863-8768 or use our Metro PCS Near Me store locator to find a nearby Metro Store to get the unlock code.
- Provide all the details; phone number, name on the account, account billing pin, and email address.
- Check your email inbox for unlock code after 1-3 days. If the email does not arrive within 3 days, then contact MetroPCS customer care.
- Follow the instructions in the email which will be by your smartphone make and model.
- Your phone is now unlocked.
We hope that using the instructions carefully, you can now unlock the MetroPCS phone by visiting a store or by calling customer care numbers.
Unlock MetroPCS Phones using the Third Party Unlocking Service
There are several unlocking services available that can be used to unlock the Metro PCS phone. You have to pay some charges to get your phone running via these unlocking services.
Here we have recommended some of the best unlocking online services.
- Unlock Base
Are All Metro PCS Phones Unlocked?
No, all the Metro PCS Phones are not unlocked. The Metro PCS phones are locked to the network for about six months. Afterward, you can request a code from Metro by T-Mobile to unlock your device.
Are iPhones from MetroPCS Unlocked?
Like other phones, MetroPCS iPhones are locked to their network initially and can only be used with MetroPCS or T-Mobile SIM cards.
You can use the same MetroPCS unlocking methods for iPhones as with other devices after six months of usage.
He is the founder and lead writer for MetroPCSBill. For the past six years, he had been following the changes and trends in the telecommunication industry. His interest in technology and the way it enables people to connect led him to start this website. Here he publishes content related to Metro by T-Mobile services to provide easy-to-understand information to readers.