If your MetroPCS is temporarily suspended and you are tight on money, you can easily get a bill payment extension using the method discussed in this post.
How to Get MetroPCS Payment Extension
Follow the steps to get the Metro PCS extension:
- Please wait until your phone is suspended.
- Open your myMetro app and select the “Phone Icon” to call customer service or use another Metro T-Mobile phone to contact the helpline at (888) 863-8768.
- The automated system will give you the option to pay the bill or get an extension.
- Choose “Get an Extension” by pressing 2 or speaking to the representative.
- You will be asked to agree to the “2 Days extension period”.
- Done, now you will be provided with 48 hour MetroPCS extension.
Note: Please note that you are allowed to request for extension only once. In addition to that, keep in mind that the availability of extensions may also depend on your account history as well.
Here is a video tutorial to get 48 hours extension on MetroPCS bill payment:
At MetroPCSBill.com, Contributors are a team of writers and researchers who create content around MetroPCS services. They are dedicated to creating quality, accurate, and helpful material for readers.