Learn how to set up a hotspot for Metro by T-Mobile on your phone.
Choose the device: Android or iPhone
Activate HotSpot for Metro by T-Mobile(Metro PCS)
- Go to Settings for Android phones.
- Navigate to “Network & Internet” in the settings menu and tap on “Network & Internet” or “Connections”. The name depends on your Android phone’s manufacturer and software version.
- After that, find the “Hotspot & tethering” in the Network & Internet settings section and tap.
- Tap on the option “Set up hotspot” or “Mobile hotspot”. This will enable the hotspot feature on your Android phone. You may need to toggle the switch to the “On” position.
- Configure hotspot settings
- Set up hotspot name (also known as SSID),
- Choose a security mode (such as WPA2 for secure connection), and set a password for your hotspot to prevent unauthorized access. You can also specify the number of devices that can connect to your hotspot simultaneously.
Now you have activated the Metro by T-mobile internet from your device for other users. Share your hotspot passwords to allow them to connect.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Select Personal Hotspot.
- Enable “Personal Hotspot” and “Allow Others to Join” to ON.
- Note: You may be prompted to enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth if they are not already enabled.
- Configure its settings by setting up the hotspot name (also known as SSID) and Password.
The steps are completed.
Now you can share the hotspot password to allow. your friends and family to connect with your Metro by T-Mobile internet.
Hi, I publish helpful information about Metro by T-Mobile and the telecommunication industry. With a keen interest in technology and its impact on communication, I am passionate about researching and writing about the latest trends, innovations, and developments in the telecommunications industry.